[GEM-dev] 'model' crashes on OSX - GemWinCreateMac.cpp from today's CVS won't compile.

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 16 20:49:11 CET 2004

Zitiere ben at ekran.org:

> Hey Johannes,
>
> I tried again today, all kinds of crap in GemWinCreateMac.cpp like:
>
>     // show and update main window
> <<<<<<< GemWinCreateMac.cpp
>         SetRect(&info.r, (short)hints.x_offset, (short)hints.y_offset,
>                 (short)(hints.width + hints.x_offset),
> =======
>
>     // this should put the title bar below the menu bar
>         if (hints.y_offset < 50){
>             hints.y_offset+=50;
>         }
>
>         SetRect(&info.r, (short)hints.x_offset, (short)hints.y_offset,
>                 (short)(hints.width + hints.x_offset),
>                 (short)(hints.height + hints.y_offset));
>
> oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient! ;)

at least this one is simple:
cvs tried to merge your local copy of GemWinCreateMac.cpp and an updated version
at the server and failed to do so.

(this means you will never get a better copy from the server directly)
if your changes were just experimental and you don't care about them, move (not
just copy) the GemWinCreateMac.cpp to something like GemWinCreateMac.cpp.bak and
do a "cvs update" again. you will then get the "good" sources from cvs.
or you will have to go through the file yourself and see what it is complaining
about. the lines marked with "=====" "<<<<<" and ">>>>>>" should help a human to
read the file

and with the model:
does it crash without any image or with an image to be textured to the model ?
(your example patch had none in it, but i keep seeing pix_filmYUV in your
crash-logs)
have i mentioned that it works fine under linux ?

mfg.asd.r