[GEM-dev] FSAA 8 window without gemheads leads to currupted contents. (OSX)

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 21 04:39:42 CET 2004

Hey Chris,

As for FSAA the same thing happens with FSAA 2|4|6 The window is
currupted even after the render message is sent if there are not
gemheads. Did you try my example patch?

I don't understand how I've been using FSAA 8 the whole time and I've
always gotten an AA render window?! I guess it was using FSAA 6 internally?

Since pix_rgba is unneeded, how can I use pix_mask? I simply get errors
that pix_mask cannot process two YUV streams... Has this object not been
updated yet?

I thought it maybe QT grabbing the device. I'll have to think around a
solution. I have multiple pix_video objects because they are different
instances of the same abstraction. I would like each instance to be able
to grab the video... I'll have to do some more dynamic routing stuff.

Off for dinner.

Thanks,
Ben