[GEM-dev] cvs-check ins

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Mar 21 20:17:43 CET 2004

Zitiere chris clepper <cgc at humboldtblvd.com>:

> On Mar 21, 2004, at 4:58 AM, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:
>
> > hi
>
> You are a madman!  I was going to do this for the vertex_array objects

btw. did you know that a long, long time ago my very first email-address was
madman@?

> to have the basic primitives covered.  Should be fun to finally deform
>
> a sphere.
>
> I do have to ask: why the teapot???  What is it with you and the
> teapot? ;)
because there are help-files, because (quoting my girlfriend) "all professional
3D-programs have a teapot". because it is fun (ha,ha).
and now, we all can have it (and lots of love)
and btw: i really love tea

> > furthermore i have fixed the texture-code for all other geos that were
>
> > still
> > missing. (except for the [curve])
>
> Thanks.

"except for the [curve]" is obsolete: including the [curve] it should read now.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes

ps: busy doing documentation