[GEM-dev] pix_film & pix_movie texturing errors on Linux

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 22 18:37:34 CET 2004

Hey Johannes,

setting the frame manually does nothing, same with "auto 1" etc.. I
can't get any pixels out of pix_film and pix_movie.

I also tried ./configure --disable-new and --enable-new without any change.

I am cleaning and rmoving config.cache each time.

I had this exact same issue with my own compile of Gem on OSX, but I've
had a lot of issues with compiling it myself in the past and the pixfilm
stuff not working. Chris's binary for OSX works fine.

Terrible when you hope for a segfault just to get some insight into a
problem!

Ben