[GEM-dev] Re: Gem/src/Base GemCache.cpp,1.4,1.4 GemCache.h,1.3,1.3

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 29 21:13:06 CEST 2004

chris clepper wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2004, at 11:40 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>

> This magically cured the random crash on OSX deep inside the OS window
> destruction routines.  Why the hell this worked I have no clue.
>
> The only thing I've found broken now is that stopping then starting
> rendering turns off all of the pix_ objects.  I put m_processOnOff = 1;
> in the startRendering() in GemPixObj, but that didn't seem to work.  I
> couldn't find any explicit setting of this beyond the constructor
> arguments anywhere else in GEM.  Any ideas?

i compiled Gem today for windows and macOS and everything seems to work
(apart from the YUV-texturing on our G4...(we've talked about this already))

so what is on the TODO-list ?
....releasing ?

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes

ps: i have checked a lot of things in and out of the cvs, mostly the
.pd-files have all become binaries. some more documentation added (i
noticed that the [pix_chroma_key] still takes values between 0..255;
shouldn't this change before the release ?
and i have removed some unneeded variables to keep mac's gcc silent.