[GEM-dev] "font" support under linux.

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Apr 19 21:20:34 CEST 2004

hi again

Zitiere "B. Bogart" <ben at ekran.org>:
> Hey Johannes,
>
> Been busy with other things for some time.

well, i have spent one delightful week of holidays too and just returned to work
today....

> I did have textures working from the CVS in an older version (perhaps
> only 2 months old) on the same OS with the same libs. This just suddenly
>
> stopped working one day when I did a cvs update. I don't think it would
>
> be a non-debian specific problem... unless there is something new in the
>
> pix_code that the suse gem dependancies don't lile.. but I don't get any
>
> errors or warnings, just a complete lack of success! (loading video
> files of any kind I have around)
>
> I tried recompiling from the lastest CVS todat and still no luck.
>
> As for the font support did my config files help at all?

i knew i forgot something:
the Base/config.h shouldn't be autoconfigured at all.
this has changed a while ago and now config.h is the same for all platforms and
and includes the apropriate os-specific file.

just a very wild guess: remove Base/config.h check it out again and recompile.

mfg.as.dr