[GEM-dev] open GL transformation matrix question

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Jul 1 17:17:39 CEST 2004

hello,
I've got a question regarding translormation matrix with gem.

I'm using some combination of translate/rotate/translate etc to draw
some shape. At the end of this shape, I want to draw a cube by exemple.
the problem is that I want to draw the cube to a defined orientation.

Ss The cube position if defined with lot's of diferent translate/rotate,
I'm not able to know it's curent orientation. I don't "know" it's
position too.

so, is it possible to imagine an object that could output the curent
transformation matrix into the pd patch?

if it's not possible, does anyone know how could I solve my problem.

thanks

Cyrille