[GEM-dev] video by D.S.

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Sat Jul 24 18:39:51 CEST 2004

On Jul 24, 2004, at 5:23 AM, RBF-soft.[producing] rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ
wrote:
> Would be posible to do some code to be able to manage avi-file instead
> of videostreaming with the pd-gem object pix_video_DS ¿?. If this will
> be posible any new codec will be played by video object.

..."manage avi-file"?  What do you mean by this?  Gem already plays avi
files as long as the codec enclosed is supported by the system...what
platform are you on?

> I say that because any of the recent release of Gem in WXP can do
> video in any codec.

...this I don't understand...

> Also the new features of qt are not working.

...please be a bit more specific:  which feature of qt are new to you?
On what platform are they not working, and how are they not living up
to your expectations?

...just as a future suggestion, more information will get you better

l8r,
jamie