[GEM-dev] video by D.S.

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jul 24 20:24:12 CEST 2004

RBF-soft.[producing] rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ wrote:

> what platform  ::         Windows XP Professional  x86 P4  2,4/
> Windos Media Player an all Indeo Codecs instaled
> But since 0.888 to 0.90 i can play  ANY AVI FILE = any video suported

this sounds great to me.
if you can play any avi file, than there shouldn't be any problems
(although i think that there is an undertone suggesting that not
everything is ok - is this correct or are you happy ?)

> Any feature of Quick Time aren't new to mi !!
but most qt features are a miracle to me ;-)

> Whit qt in 0.888 more thant 3  *.mov (any codec) crash
> and in 0.90 just crash.

does this mean you canNOT open a single quicktime file ? (e.g: the
anim-1.mov)
which quicktime-version are you using ? try switching between qt-6.4 and
qt-6.4 (there used to be an issue with 6.5 which i though i had fixed)

mfg.as.dr