[GEM-dev] pf/pdp/3dp in Gem

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 24 17:17:25 CET 2004

B. Bogart wrote:
> to match the convension of gem
>
> pdp_in and pdp_out would be best
>
> (since we have sub-chains with prefixes in gem, pix_ vertex_ etc.. )

well, but the pdp_ prefix is for pdp-objects (not for gem objects)
ther will only be 2 such objects, so i don't think it is worth to start
a new "class",
otoh the "gem_" prefix would indicate that something "serious" is going
on ;-)

anyhow, i have added the files now to the HEAD into src/Control/

the files are called gem_pdpout.{cpp|h}, resp. gem_pdpin.{cpp|h}
[gem_pdp.out] and [gem_pdp.in] are aliases (easier for me)

to add the files to your build-system, just re-run the
"makesource"-script in Gnu and recompile.
allons-nous!!

mfg.mi.dxy