[GEM-dev] URGENT: clock_delay Hangup??

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Oct 6 16:19:31 CEST 2005

Hey all,

What the heck is going on here, I've been getting a bunch of crashes in
Gem on this machine wen it seemed to work fine on my home macihine. Anyhow
its a AMD semperon sarge 2.6.8 w/ nvidia drivers.

This is the latest crash,

Program received signal SIGHUP, Hangup.
[Switching to Thread 1076181440 (LWP 3239)]
0x080a3236 in clock_delay ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x080a3236 in clock_delay ()
#1  0x080e10aa in x_misc_setup ()
#2  0x084bc240 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#4  0x40408000 in _classGEMglIndexi () from /usr/lib/pd/extra/Gem.pd_linux
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Any ideas? I'm going to try and drop to Gem0.90 and see if that is any
better. It took a huge amount of effort to make Gem texture properly and
do video4linux, so I'm worried Gem090 is not working to work, anyhow I'm
trying it now. If anyone has an Idea about this let me know.

Could it be the nvidia driver somehow?
I also got crashes from libGL and pix_flip before.

Thanks
b.