[entry] broken on RC4/5 - WAS Re: [GEM-dev] Re: GEM shader usage

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 3 17:56:56 CET 2005

Hi James and Hans,

Seems that the version of [entry] included in the RC4 and RC5 installers
is broken on OSX. I wanted to send this email before looking into it
further. The fix is to use the entry I compiled for OSX included in
pixelTANGO.

Just replace the RC4/5 entry with the pixelTANGO entry.pd_darwin and you
should be in shape.

I'll try and figure out why hans's build is created a broken binary
somehow..? My entry was just compiled from CVS!!

I'll look into this as soon as I can.

Thanks for noticing Jamie!

b.