[GEM-dev] pix_hit

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Dec 15 13:15:22 CET 2005

davide wrote:
> hi list,
>
> some week ago I wrote a little gem external to have hit test on images
>
> I'd be happy if the external would be added to GEM's CVS..

thanks for the object.
seems like it is detection/tracking-week in Gem-land: first the
reacTable*-object, now yours. let's see what's next...

i have added it to the CVS, with small changes (like making show work).
i am not sure what to do with the file-io:
for one thing, i don't understand why it needs to be a binary format.
what is more important, i don't understand why the load/save needs to be
there at all. i guess [textfile] could handle this perfectly. probably
it would be nice to have a [dump( message, which sends all the
area-definitions to the 2nd outlet, so the saving could be done easier.

what do you think?

mf.adsr.