[GEM-dev] pix_video again

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Mon May 15 14:20:16 CEST 2006

hi,

i was just sitting in front of the machine (minimac)
and watching the pd processes while my
friends app is running.

the memory use increases about a rate of 1MB per minute.

her movie codec
is: integer(big endian), animation.
she took this as a choice to get the
the alpha channel - did you test this as well ?
audio: linear pcm 44.100

can you recommend a codec with alpha were
you had no problems ?
if we get the same results then we can at least rule out the codecs.

maybe there is a leak somewhere else,
she is using additionally:

text2d
pix_alpha

is there any known issue with this 2 objects ?

thx for the help

best

erich

http://randomseed.org