[GEM-dev] compiler error with gcc 3.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 14 17:01:02 CEST 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:22 PM, chris clepper wrote:

> On 9/13/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> GemPixConvertSSE2.cpp:200: internal compiler error: in push_reload,
> at reload.c
>     :1315
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
> For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions, see
> <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-3.3/README.Bugs >
>
> Looks like it tells you where to file a bug report for the compiler.
>
> Build it without SSE or try another GCC version.

This means that SSE2 will be disabled on all auto-builds until there
is a system-wide method of specifying target CPUs.  Perhaps there is
another way around it.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler