[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 2 09:04:37 CEST 2008

cyrille henry wrote:

> marius schebella a écrit :
>> ok, I tested now with the current gemversion. and it is working.
> perfect!
>
>> did you
>> add any additional changes to gem to get this working?
> no, i did not. but someone certainly did!

well, on monday i fixed the bugs reported and added the "texunit"
message you proposed to [gemframebuffer].

so no need for the additional pix_texture cludge anymore.

anyhow, i am glad it works now.

apart from that i would invite everyone to use "rectangle" instead of
"mode" (for [gemframebuffer] and [pix_texture]) and "dimen" instead of
"dim" (for [gemframebuffer]) from now on.

fgm,adfr