[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:05:02 CEST 2008

thanks very much iohannes!
what do you think about texunit in general? in theory it should be
possible to use up to 8 textures for each shader. in pd practice I only
can use 8 textures total...
for the messages, are you using rectangle somewhere else? maybe also
accept "rect", because shorter? dim instead of dimen was ok, too, actually.
marius.