[GEM-dev] frambuffer and Vertex Texture Fetching

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Apr 6 14:27:42 CEST 2008

With the last version it's different, the fractal picture disappear
and i get only a white square :

reading startup file: /Users/rybn12/.pdrc
libdir loader $Revision: 1.8 $
	written by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
	compiled on Apr  6 2008 at 04:09:45
	compiled against Pd version 0.40.3.extended-20080406
GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.91-cvs
GEM: compiled: Apr  6 2008
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:		Chris Clepper
GEM:		James Tittle
GEM:		IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, Cyrille Henry,
et al.
GEM: using AltiVec optimization
libdir_loader: added cyclone to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added zexy to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added creb to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added cxc to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added iemlib to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added list-abs to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added mapping to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added markex to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added maxlib to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added memento to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added mjlib to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added motex to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added oscx to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added pddp to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added pdogg to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added pixeltango to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added pmpd to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added rradical to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added sigpack to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added smlib to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added toxy to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added unauthorized to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added pan to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added freeverb to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added hcs to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added jmmmp to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added ext13 to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added hardware to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added deprecated to the global classpath
libdir_loader: added flatspace to the global classpath
[gemframebuffer]: default format is GL_RGB, 6407
[gemframebuffer]: default type is BYTE, 5121
[gemframebuffer]: type is BYTE, 5121
[gemframebuffer]: format is GL_RGB_FLOAT32_ATI, 6407
[pix_image]: GEM: loaded image: /Users/rybn12/Desktop/Mickael/
deforme_vertex_texture 2/test.jpg
[pix_texture]: using mode 0: TEXTURE_2D
GemwinMac: width - 500 height - 500
GemWindow Activate err = 0
GLEW version 1.5.0
GEM: Start rendering
error: [glsl_vertex]: need to load a shader
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: [glsl_fragment]: need to load a shader
[gemframebuffer]: using rectmode 0:GL_TEXTURE_2D
[gemframebuffer]: using type: BYTE
[gemframebuffer]: using texunit: 0
linking: link 1.4013e-45 0
linking: link 1.4013e-45 2.8026e-45
[glsl_program]: Info_log:
[glsl_program]: ERROR: Implementation limit of 0 active vertex shader
samplers (e.g., maximum number of supported image units) exceeded,
vertex shader uses 1 samplers

[glsl_program]: ARB Link failed!
[glsl_program]: vertex shader running in hardware
[glsl_program]: fragment shader running in hardware
GL: invalid framebuffer operation