[GEM-dev] [PD-ot] recommendation: video-capturing OSX?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 11 19:15:07 CEST 2008

Define high-quality?

I've been using bttv cards with gem for years now and they are very
stable and ood quality (NTSC video itself is not great quality anyhow).

I have a could cx88 cards, but I've been unable to get them to play with
Gem as of yet, but I've not tried in almost two years due to my master's
study and having a couple of the old bttv cards.

Does anyone make non mpeg encoder cards for tv input anymore?

.b.