[GEM-dev] ftgl on osx

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:48:19 CEST 2008

the source of this bug is a naming clash between an apple library and a
fink library. a description of this bug here:
http://wiki.finkproject.org/index.php/Fink:Packaging:Preparing_for_10.5#OpenGL_Bug
they suggest to add a line like the following, but I am not sure where I
should add this:
-Wl,-dylib_file,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
marius.