[GEM-dev] problem with [pix_mask]

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun May 25 16:09:55 CEST 2008

Hi Jack,
I can only say, that in my case it is exactly tho other way round.
I am on an intel macbook pro and tested with pd-extended 0.40.3 20080222
and that gave me the yellow background. and with a more recent version
(0428) I get the correct behaviour (mask working)
looks like an architecture problem, but don't know how to solve it.
(config problem? code problem? or compile problem? you are on a g4, right?)
marius.