[GEM-dev] Intel success story

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:15:22 CEST 2009

Chris McCormick escribió:

> So true. One of the magical things about F/OSS is that it forces you to adopt a
> zen-like patience.

Commercial software does the same, to a much higher degree (from the
standpoint of the user I mean) - far too much indeed. The difference is
that it is quite difficult to adopt such a patience when you have paid
hundreds of dollars for a LICENSE, and you are probably expected to pay
more just to get what you already paid for (i.e. purchasing the upgrade
when is the only way to get the bugfixes).

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com