[GEM-dev] weirdeness

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Feb 17 05:05:41 CET 2011

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> also PdVjTools' [pix_preview] vs FreeFrame's [pix_preview]. I just saw this
> by trying to load PdVjTools' pix_preview-help.pd without compiling the actual
> external.

Ah, this was actually just the FreeFrame loader taking any name like
[pix_whatever_unlikely_name_you_may_write_in_an_objectbox] and considering
it as a FreeFrame thing. It wasn't an actual name clash. I don't know the
FreeFrame plugins nor what names they might have.

(After a SVN update, this behaviour is gone.)