[GEM-dev] kinect camera object for Gem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 18 01:36:19 CET 2011

Hey all,

Joe Deken, the head of New Blankets, an NGO that's sponsoring some of
my Pd work related to teaching, is interested in getting the kinect
working with Pd.  Anyone interested in hacking a gem object together?
I know I can promise at least a long term loan of a kinect camera,
more might be possible.  [pix_kinect] would be awesome to have.

scarcity."        -John Gilmore