[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:41:30 CET 2012

> would you mind working on a checkout of the "master" branch of Gem?

yes. although using git im getting a permission denial checking out:

megrimm-mbp:Desktop megrimm$ git clone git://pd-gem.git.sourceforge.net
Cloning into 'pd-gem.git.sourceforge.net'...
fatal: unable to connect to :
[0: ::1]: errno=Connection refused
[1: 127.0.0.1]: errno=Connection refused

and your authenticated git checkout (read-write) is looking for your
password....?

> does any of the gmerlin-avdec tools work?

yeah ... i am at a loss though for commands to test this. there is no
man page or anything... how do i?

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com