[GEM-dev] Can't create object [pix_multitexture]

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Apr 17 17:08:15 CEST 2012

Le 17/04/2012 16:50, Cyrille Henry a écrit :
> hello,
> the is no pix_multitexture help file.
> excuse me if i'm to naive, but is pix_multiimage the object your
> looking for?
>
> cheers
> Cyrille
>

> Le 17/04/2012 16:42, Jack a écrit :
>> I compile Gem today but when i try to create [pix_multitexture] :
>>   pix_multitexture
>> ... couldn't create
>>
>> Any clue to solve this problem ?
>> Thanx.
>> ++
>>
>> Jack

Hello Cyrille,

No, it is not [pix_multiimage].
In fact, i am looking for an object/abstraction to use a single texture
where i can change the texture coordinate to show a part of this texture
(which is a font set).
Because I have a lot of text to show in the gemwin.
Maybe you have something that i can use (or a method to achieve this) ?
++

Jack