[GEM-dev] USB 2.0 camera and pix_video

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:34:42 CEST 2012

Sounds like a driver problem.  I recall putting in some sort of reset
message and along with sending new dimensions it would pretty much work
like instantiating pix_video again.  But the nature of Quicktime might not
allow for an app to recover a device that drops out without either
restarting the app or the computer.