[GEM-dev] pix_set new features

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 11 19:48:44 CET 2012

On 12/11/2012 19:24, Antoine Villeret wrote:
> and what about the opposite ?
> stay in discrete coordinate in the code and add a normalized message ?
> in that way the conversion is done only once (when the ROI is set in
> normalized coord) and not each time we set the data (for pix_set)
> maybe i'm going wrong...

i'd rather not.
the way it is now, [pix_roi] is independent of the actual pixes.
i very much like it that way.

one could provide helper-functions to easily convert a given ROI/pix to
absolute coordinates on the C++ layer, if you care about the programming
overhead.
the computational overhead is small enough.

fgmasdr