[GEM-dev] grabbing video from screen real-time ?

Фывапр Олджэвич via GEM-dev gem-dev at lists.iem.at
Tue Jun 3 00:55:12 CEST 2014

 I mean that i send

[driver vlc(

and

[ device screen:// (

to the [pix_video]

and it writes:

[pix_video]: backend #0='DS' : directshow dv iidc analog
error: : no such object
error: [pix_video]: could not find a backend for driver 'vlc'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: Could not add the filters to the graph, hr 0x80004003

So i think backen should be changed somehow, but how ?

thanks.