[GEM-dev] Problem to get codeclist or dialog window with pix_record on MacOSX

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Aug 8 16:54:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have a problem, i try to get codeclist or the dialog window from
[pix_record] on MacOSX.6.8 with Pd-ext 0.43.4 and Gem 0.93.3.
When i create the gemwin and click on [codeclist( or [dialog(, i don't
get anything : no dialog window or nothing from the third outlet.
I have to send [record 1( and [record 0( to get the dialog window when i
click on [dialog(. I guess [codeclist( doesn't work on MacOSX ?
I miss something ?
++

Jack