[GEM-dev] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express build

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 22:41:50 CEST 2014

thanks for the feedback,

concerning the plugins, they are waiting for me in Brussel, I'm on tour in
France
I'll be back shortly next week, maybe I'll manage some spare time (between
2 washing machines) to put them onand line :-)

and concerning the tag, i've edited it and called it v0.94-test2
it's marked as a pre-release in Github's release page, but the tag didn't
reflect it

should I choose another name to reflect the windows specific pre-release ?

and concerning the missing DLL, could I add them to the (pre)-release .zip ?
does the license allow me to do that ?
and what about static link ? particularly for ImageMagick which depends on
285 DLL...
is it a good idea ? even if the binary size is hugely increased ?

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr