[PD-announce] [sssad] - Stupid-super-simplistic State Saving ADVANCED

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Feb 18 12:12:26 CET 2006

  [sssad] is an abstraction to simplify saving of data inside a Pd
  patch to a file. See [sssad-help] for a reference, and
  [sssad-example] for how to use it. No externals, but pd >= 0.39
  required.

Hi,

I know, I should work on RRADical instead, however I just had lots of
fun doing an external-less state saving system designed for Pd >=
0.39. In philosophy it is related to RRADical's Memento, however it is
muchmuch simpler to use and easier to setup, though of course it's not
as powerful.

Thanks go out to Item State, Enrique Erne, IOhannes m zmoelnig and
Hans-Christoph Steiner, who without knowing about it were a big help
or inspiration for [sssad].

Ciao