[PD-dev] message passing

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Jun 7 15:39:22 CEST 2002

thanks again Guenter,

the fear is of having an output message which is passed from my
object to a couple of targets, where the first target would then
pass some data back to my object, thus overriding the buffer.
I would like to safeguard against a possibility of passing
a message from an overwritten buffer to the other destination.

Of course, blocking reentrant calls (``doing nothing''), is one
of the options...

Krzysztof