[PD-dev] Pd on OSX - how to compile?

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Mon Aug 26 19:01:37 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm having problems to compile Pd libraries on OS X. Compiling single
externals with a modified Linux makefile works (using cc from the
project builder package) but I can't figure out how to compile
libraries!
I've used a modified linux makefile as starting point but still get a
lot of unresolved symbols... any help very appreciated! - I'd like to
release the next version of maxlib for OS X as well... ;-)

Some (already compiled) externals for OS X (freeverb~, multiverb~ and
limiter~) can be found at
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/freeverb/

thanks,

Olaf