[PD-dev] sourceforge tarball problem

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Nov 5 14:05:25 CET 2002

hmm, the tarball is a service from sourceforge, so I think that can not be
changed, sorry. (I didn't know that this is actually a tarball of the
CVS tree).

It is not very useful to download the tarball anyhow, it would be much
more useful to checkout from the CVS directly (at least in the state the
CVS is in currently).

Guenter