[PD-dev] [GEM] Fwd: [PD] Video input on PD for Windows?

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Tue Feb 4 00:32:00 CET 2003

chris clepper wrote:
> This post reminded me to ask: who is working on the windows version of
> GEM?
well, normally i do development under linux and then make it run under
windows too (most things i do are not very linux-specific)

 > I see Daniel Heckenberg's name list as a developer, and seem to
> recall he was writing some windows stuff as well.  I would like to run
yes, he has definitely more knowledge about windows-specific stuff than
i do...

> it on a win2k box here but still need a compiler.  Guenter mentioned
i could compile it for you (so maybe produce binaries out of the cvs and
put it somewhere on our iem-site)

> making a gcc version for windows, should that be something rolled into
> CVS if it works?
yes, surely

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes