[PD-dev] OS X Launch Script Enhancement (Pd.command)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 8 19:42:16 CET 2003

I also just realized and fixed a little bug in pd.term.  I originally
started pd in that file using:

                        <key>ExecutionString</key>
                        <string></string>
      				<key>Shell</key>
      				<string>/usr/local/pd/bin/pd</string>

But that makes pd launch with all of the menus on each window.  Doing
this fixed that:

                        <key>ExecutionString</key>
                        <string>/usr/local/pd/bin/pd; exit</string>
      				<key>Shell</key>
      				<string>/bin/sh</string>

.hc