[PD-dev] compiling individual debs

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Apr 29 18:56:56 CEST 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> > Can anyone tell me how to compile the debs from CVS individually?  I am
> > using dpkg-buildpackage and it dies on the footils package, leaving me
> > with no .debs for the rest.
>
> Temporarily removing the footils-entry from debian/control probably
> helps.
>
> What is the error message?

Ah, I know, the FLUISYNTH path is the problem. I think it would be better
to use

FLUIDLIB=-L/usr/local/lib  -lfluidsynth
instead of
FLUIDLIB=/usr/local/lib/libfluidsynth.a

I have fixed that temporarily in the debian build system now.
Another question is what to do with iiwu ?
(Can we get rid of that, now that fluidsynth is in Debian)

Guenter