[PD-dev] [GEM] cvs

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed May 7 13:13:51 CEST 2003

hi gem-devs.

because chris doesn't like getting no information  (and probably others too)

i will checkin something into Gem.

1. particles: upgrade to libparticle-120 (was 111). this does not effect
most part-objects, but gives some more control (like there is an
age-output at [part_info], there is an alpha-channel with [part_color]...)

2. GemBase:
the stoprender() and stoprenderCallback() had been commented out by me.
when i tried to compile gem2pdp (0.3) they were needed, so they are in
again.
probably the [gem2pdp] should stem from [gemhead] rather ?

3. GemPixUtils:
here we go (i did it again): i have put colour-conversion routines in
here. (routines for acquiring data  from a specific format like YUV420P)
this (the place) might be horrible, and i am very willing to put this
into GemPixConvert (but i needed it quickly, and dirty is often faster
on the short hand)
as always, for now they are only non-optimized. but this will hopefully
change.

4. [pix_rgba]
on mac this used to produce the wrong colours. i think the rgba-format
for mac is GL_ABGR_EXT, so i changed it to this (but i have not tested it)

5. [pix_add], [pix_sub]: Grey2Grey-support

6. [pix_videoNEW]: had forgotten the "device"-Message to switch between
various devices (like my Webcam and my capture-card)

hope that's it

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes