[PD-dev] cvs-commit list

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Oct 2 11:37:23 CEST 2003

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I have the functionality already setup, I just need a list to point it
> to.  IEM seems the logical location since every other list is there, but
> I can easily set it up on SourceForge too.

hi.
i would set up another pd-list, called pd-cvs at iem.at if it is desired.
this would keep all the lists handy at one place.

anyhow, now that my alternative services is finally finished i guess i
will have more time for pd than in the last year.

probably we could migrate the CVS from sourceforge to iem (medium-term
or long-term), which might be faster on the long run (but of course we
cannot offer a compile farm)

mfg.asf.aser
IOhannes