[PD-dev] CVS commits - no updates in viewCVS?

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Thu Oct 2 16:10:18 CEST 2003

Hey all,

I've commited some new chaos and added the PSO external to the CVS. from
the CVS side everything seems to work fine, it knows about the files, and
has appropriate version numbers. The viewCVS function on sourceforge does
not see these changes though. Is this only updated periodically?

I also did a checkout the day after on another machine and indeed the pso
was not included nor the new chaos code...

I'm just copying files into my externals working copy (after cvs update
-dP) then using cvs add for each one (including directories) and finally
doing cvs commit. No errors or other issues... What am I missing?

Thanks!

Forgive my lack of CVS experience.

Ben