[PD-dev] looking for time-code reader/writer

Toshinori Ohkouchi ohk at d1.dion.ne.jp
Fri Oct 10 06:02:18 CEST 2003

Hi

It is more better that use MTC(Midi time code).
but when use it you need other PC and MIDI/AUDIO sequencer like Cubase,Logic....e.t.c.
they output MTC to midi I/F.
Or standalone SMPTE to MTC I/F.

.....but I dont know PD support MTC, may be no.
So you must write patch which convert midi raw data to the time.