[PD-dev] [cvs] New dev for SF

cyrille.henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Mar 15 13:18:24 CET 2004

3 reply in 1 mails...

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I am very excited to have your code included in the CVS since I plan on
> using them shortly.  I'll definitely add them to the next MacOS X and
> Windows installers.

great.

>  Do you know of any patch that uses the physical
> models attached to input devices, like a mouse or joystick?
a few patch on the exemples are using external input.
it's very simple, but the 08_ball allow the mouse to drag the ball.

all the exemples can be connected to sensor or other type of external
device by ether :
-displace position of "fixed" masses
-send forces to some mass

Frank Barknecht wrote:

  > I have no idea why it didn't work for Cyrille the first time. Maybe
  > the account wasn't switched on yet?
  > Or maybe it's indeed a permissions
  > thing, in that Cyrille isn't allowed to "import". Then the "cvs add"
  > approach, which is quite a bit longer, would be worth a try.

does not change anything.

guenter geiger a écrit:

 > Its strange, seems that your account is not enabled. To test your
 > account/password combination you could try to do a checkout
 > as developer. If this works, then there is something strange going
 > on.

ok, I tried :
cvs -z3 -d:ext:nusmuk at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data
   co externals
and got the same result : I can not login,  invalid password.

it look like i've got a wrong password, but I tried there :

https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php

to log on sourceforge and I don't have any problem.

I remove everyting to have another tried.
a cvs externals update gives me an error :

cvs server: Updating externals/grill/vasp
cvs server: Updating externals/grill/vasp/doc
cvs server: Updating externals/grill/vasp/max
U externals/grill/vasp/max/vasp.mean?
cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file .new.vasp.mean to vasp.mean?:
Invalid argument

I think it's independent to the rest of my problem, but I just wanted to
noticed it...

As I don't have lot's of time to spend on my cvs problem, can anybody
else add pmpd on the cvs?
(sources and exemples are still here :
http://drpichon.free.fr/pmpd/download/ )

thanks a lot everybody,