[PD-dev] http://pure-data.sourceforge.net/developer.php

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 30 17:18:59 CET 2004

On Nov 30, 2004, at 5:17 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:
>
>> but the following link:
>>
>> cvs -z3
>> -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data
>> co
>> pd
>>
>> should definitely by
>>
>> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data co
>> pd
>
> Thank you for the hint, it's fixed now.

Speaking of that site, it seems to me that we should fold that content
into puredata.org and have the sourceforge site point there.   I think
this woiuld make things clearer to the people trying to find out more
about Pd, and easier for the site maintainters too.

> _____

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."
                                                      -Edsger Dykstra