[PD-dev] plugin~ for osx help?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 21:58:44 CET 2005

heya,

...after seeing this mentioned, I decided to try and compile the cvs
plugin~(can't believe it never crossed my radar before)...unfortunately
I'm stuck in the configure stage:  don't really know much about these
wacky build systems, so I'm open to guidance :-)  Here's my output thus
far:

tiggity:~/puredataDev/externals/plugin~ tigital$ ./configure
--with-pddir=$HOME/puredataDev/Pd
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking host system type... configure: error: can not guess host type;
you must specify one
tiggity:~/puredataDev/externals/plugin~ tigital$

...where to go next?  Btw, ladspa and ladspa-cmt are available via
fink...

jamie