[PD-dev] cvs admin question ...

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Mar 2 19:17:51 CET 2005

> which affect everyone.  Personally, this episode makes me a bit
> concerned that Tim is a bit too quick to act without considering the
> repercussions, so I would rather wait a bit before granting him full
> access.  That's just my two bits, it is, of course, a community
> decision.
no problem with me ... maybe it's better to give my admin account to
iohannes or someone else from the iem ...

since the iem is _the_ institution supporting pd and a lot of
development is done there, it's kind of silly, that i'm admin, but none
from the iem ...

so kill my account and add iohannes or someone from the iem ...

i really don't want to make any trouble to anyone

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs