[PD-dev] "scripts" section of CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 10 22:35:06 CET 2005

I am thinking of starting a "scripts" section of the CVS because I have
written two handy scripts for Pd and there doesn't seem to be a logical
place to put them in CVS.  I have a /etc/init.d/pd SysV-style
start/stop script and pd-diff, a rough idea of how to get useful
results from diffing .pd files.

Any objections, ideas, comments?

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams