[PD-dev] object dependency management

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 16 19:27:27 CET 2005

> this is exactly what i have done. but i would like to build
> dynamically outlets and/or inlets in the query object depending on
> stuff i read in the database, so i need to *really* have the database
> in the creator of the query object.

I'm not sure if i fully understand this, but having inlets/outlets
according to a database query relies on the database being static,
because inlets/outlets can't be changed afterwards...
It sounds like you are better off having just one object type with
different messages - but i don't know exactly what you want to do with it.

all the best,
Thomas