Fwd: [PD-dev] "scripts" section of CVS

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 27 00:42:20 CET 2005

Hmmm,

Would/Could python scripts aimed at PD tasks fit in here?

I'm not sure if I should wrap my python scripts into abstractions or
not... abstractions would be easier to use, [dirlist] rather than [py pt
dirlist] and the whole special message to py in the first inlet.

I suppose scripts that deal with the pdsend receive format could fit in
there...

B.