[PD-dev] Re: APRIL 1, UTC 17.00 : developers meeting on irc

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 30 23:16:16 CEST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > So maybe we should have the timezone discussion now ;)
> > Correct me if I am wrong:
> > 10.00 Pacific Time
> > 13.00 Eastern Time
> > 18.00 UTC
> > 19.00 Central European
> > Right?  Those are the major timezones...
> Sounds right.

This time it will be:

  9.00 Pacific Time (Miller)
 12.00 Eastern Time (Mathieu, Alex, Hans, Ben, ...)
 17.00 UTC
 19.00 Central European

I'm sorry for the people in Europe, but I'm really not sure that earlier
than 9.00 is ok with Miller...

This week, there are three things of note, time-zone wise:

  Europe enters summer time
  Canada and Northern USA only enter summer time next week
  California never enters summer time

As usual, the meeting will last two hours (or a bit more).